Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been considering a tazer for mt 18 SP, my question is it worth the trouble of the double bypass set up? Would I notice a considerable difference in track mode? I know it has other benefits but I'm mainly interested in the performance aspect.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Have a 2015 so I cannot comment on trouble of the double bypass, however for performance Track mode is a must at the track. I've tried both ScatPack Sport and the Track mode from the Tazer and the shifts are a lot more conducive to a good ET.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Double bypass is no big deal.easy install. I have it on my 18 R/T for the DRL dropout . I originally bought the Tazer for my 16 Challenger Scat and the track mode shifts are much improved over sport mode shifts and the line lock was nice. Scat now has a built trans so the Tazer is just hanging around . I understand if I wanted to marry it to the car I could get track mode for my R/T also but I don't want to do that.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have it on my 2018 Scat Pack and I love it. The track mode and line lock are definitely the features you'll want. There are a lot of other features that are useful as well including the light shows, economy mode and valet mode to name a few. There are plenty of videos on YouTube to help you with installation and setup.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts