Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to thank Justin and everyone over at AAC for my new set of HALOS. I received them today as my award for CMOTM. They were perfectly packed and packaged and I look forward to having them installed.

Thanks for being such great sponsors and vendors to the "Z" community. :TU:

·
Stirring the Pot!
4,706 Posts
I told you Justin would hook you up!

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Awesome, hurry up and get them installed Andy!

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
we going to need some pics!!!

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
They will look awesome on the Bee!

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awesome, hurry up and get them installed Andy!
I have to find someone to do them for me then I'll upload pics. I'm also working on doing another mod hopefully around the same time. It may take a little while as right now as I'm having stuff done to my '71. My Sweetie says one car at a time please...lol.

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
I have to find someone to do them for me then I'll upload pics. I'm also working on doing another mod hopefully around the same time. It may take a little while as right now as I'm having stuff done to my '71. My Sweetie says one car at a time please...lol.

Ha ha, must be nice to alternate between mods for two badass rides!!!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I just wanted to thank Justin and everyone over at AAC for my new set of HALOS. I received them today as my award for CMOTM. They were perfectly packed and packaged and I look forward to having them installed.

Congrats on CMOTM! I can't wait to see some pictures of those bad boys installed! :D

·
Registered
1,942 Posts

Glad to be of assistance!

A reminder to all of you winners out there, as much as I wish I had the time to check who wins the contests we sponsor on every forum every month... I just don't! If you win a prize you need to CONTACT us, we will not be contacting you.
Please don't use PM, refer to the "contacting AAC" sticky at the top of the forum.

Congrats again Andy!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts