Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Meet in the Mountains June 8-11, 2018
19,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to say THANK-YOU to Dan and Jesus for giving me a Predator and Jet 180 t-stat as a gift for the Gatty planning.:spinning::ura1::wiggle2::woohoo::Racing::w00t:

I really appreciate it. You guys are great!:TU:

·
Registered
7,569 Posts
wow:O very nice!!!! really cool of you guys!!!

(damn we have the best members!!!!!)

·
Staffing since 2008
20,667 Posts
Good work Kim, you obviously deserve the recognition for your hard work and dedication, and way to go DAN and JESUS, you guys are the reason why the z is so great.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Wow! That is very cool! That calls for a round of rep points!

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts
Well deserved, Kim! :TU: My hat's off to Dan and Jesus! You guyz rock!

·
Registered
868 Posts
well deserved like everyone else said. I look forward to being there next year. I am already starting to purchase mods for my car. Three months until I get it!

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Of Course like it has been said already in this thread and I also stated somewhere else YOU DID A FANTASTIC JOB Kim. Dan and Bull that was a great gift for Kim.

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Just another shining example of the caliber of members we have here. I'm proud to be part of this family.

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
well deserved.... reps going to be sent...

congrats on your new editions Kim!.....

·
Registered
777 Posts
Wow bull, you can be nice!! LOL Nice to hear that and glad you all made it back safe. See you next weekend.

·
Registered
11,126 Posts
That was a great gift, a great idea, a very well deserved for all the work that you puit into the event. I think that if anyone walked away from that weekend and didn't have fun and enjoy themselves, they never will.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts