Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 223 Posts

·
MoPower
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After 4 years of design work and serious progress, we are proud to unveil the 2013 Danko Charger ! If you are interested in this project, please don't forget to do 3 very important things: First, subscribe to this thread, as I have a lot of secret progress pics that I've been hording and I will be updating this thread on a regular basis!!! Next, If you haven't already, friend us on Facebook for exlusive updates that will only be found there. Lastly, check out our new website that is dedicated exclusively to the Danko Charger. http://www.dankocharger.com/ . I also want to thank Jeff Strong (Smoke), who I've been working with for 4 years on this project. He made all of these beautiful 3D Renders and the CAD file is instrumental in bringing our design and manufacturing process into the 21st century!

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
Looks amazing Mo!! :TU:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Really liking the '68 Charger tails and the front end. I'm fine with the sides as they are now. I think changing the fenders and doors is a bit much.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
I am Hoooked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

·
MoPower
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Really liking the '68 Charger tails and the front end. I'm fine with the sides as they are now. I think changing the fenders and doors is a bit much.
The Rear widebody is optional, but if you look at the top view you will understand why the fenders have to be changed. There are bulged out and the curve of the nose follows the fenders so the OEM fenders would not work.

·
MoPower
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Rear wide body is optional, but if you look at the top view you will understand why the fenders have to be changed. There are bulged out and the curve of the nose follows the fenders so the OEM fenders would not work.

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
I don't even know what to say dude. Simply outstanding!

·
Registered
153 Posts
OMG that is pure genius, simply amazing
that makes me want to buy 2 Chargers and tow them to you tomorrow

·
Registered
15,689 Posts
Oh that is sooooooooooooo freakin' hot Mo!

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
i can only work so much- but if i had the money.....:)

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Wow! Just plain wow! Damn, I need to save more money :TU:

1 - 20 of 223 Posts