Dodge Charger Forum banner
61 - 73 of 73 Posts
OMG!!! It works! Weeeeeeeeeee what a load of fun that was! Read it about yesterday and tried it this morning. I had no idea I could make that much smoke and noise. Won't do it too often though... could get expensive! :i_rolleyes:

I have an '06 RT - doesn't work for me. The best I got was an airbag light for a second. Beyond that - no go.:(
same here !!...:( got the airbag light but that's all.must be a 2006 daytona then?
But after hitting the switch it spins also..:D..but maybe not as good as when there is no esp at all.
Didn't try to hold the switch for 5 seconds, maybe that will work?

does anybody have experience with the noesp.com mod?
Is it safe?
I don't personally, but I've only ever heard good things from both mods that company produces.

Keep in mind, the mod is not required if you have a tuner for the 5.7 or 6.1
The tuner can change the operation of the esp system, mod not required with tuner.

I tried this on my 2009 Daytona......turned the key to the right for 3 sec. while driving, it WORKED AWESOME!......The car woke right up, and acted like the raging bull that it really is.........I CAN'T BE MORE GRATEFUL.........

61 - 73 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.