Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to announce the first GROUP BUY from TheConsoleCover.com (by 22Elite).
For a limited time TheConsoleCover by 22Elite will be offering a 25% discount on our "almost famous" leather console covers. Group Buy will run throughout the entire month of September, so get in while you can...
To Join the Group Buy just goto The Console Cover, select your make, leather console covers, model, and then colors as you normally would.
Then during checkout just put CONSOLEGB08 in the coupon code field to apply the 25% discount.
Disclosures:
1) Discount only applies to the first 100 participants
2) All orders using the coupon code will ship w/in 10 days after the Group Buy ends.
3) Discounts are not applicable to labor or optional embroidery
If you have any questions please feel free to email me at [email protected] or [email protected]

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts
Perfect timing!! :TU: I've been looking at these for awhile. I just confirmed my order via PayPal! Can't beat the price! Thanks! :D

·
Registered
10,014 Posts
just a quick question, do you have this available for the 08's? the site only goes to 07 but I am not sure if those are the same as the 08's, thanks

·
Premium Member
7,551 Posts

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
this is a mod you people must do. i have been loving my 22elite cover for almost a year now. it matches the seats perfectly and should have come this way from the factory.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We have an '08 console and have the product ready, the only thing I am still trying to confirm are colors, if you want Dk Slate (which I know is available) let me know and I can send a payment request via email [email protected]

just a quick question, do you have this available for the 08's? the site only goes to 07 but I am not sure if those are the same as the 08's, thanks

·
Registered
224 Posts
I want in on this! How much to add a Deep Red R/T stitched on the Front of the Arm Cover. PM for details i am in on the buy for a regular cover but reall want a R/T On it for the right price! Thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
$35 for standard logos that we already have

R/T
Charger (script)
Rams Head
HEMI
300 wings
300c Hemi badge
SRT8
SRT
Daytona

Custom stuff will have a $75 digitization charge in addition to the $35

If you want embroidery just email me and I can send a payment request via email once we figure out exactly what you want.

James

What is the price for embroidery, and how do - list it on the order form?

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I jumped on this bandwagon last night. The price couldn't be beat. I just got the dark slate standard version with an extra .5in foam padding. Thanks, James for the opportunity.

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
yes everyone get the extra foam padding. it is needed.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts