Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
I took my car to the dealership to get it debadged but when I saw the finished work I saw 3 small scratches down to the primer. They were also giving me the run around and trying to cover up their negligence by saying the scratches were there under the "Dodge" and "Charger" lettering that they removed. After I made a big deal of it they said they'll fix it. Should I trust them to fix the scratches even though they tried to cover it up with a lie? The manager said that they need it for a couple hrs to fix it. Can scratches down to the primer be fixed in couple hrs? What should I do?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
They should be able to fix it the right way, and if they dont, make them do it again!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They should be able to fix it the right way, and if they dont, make them do it again!
I wonder what method they're going to use to attempt to fix with. They had the nerve to say that they're not repainting it so it puzzles me as to how they're going to handle this.

·
Registered
389 Posts
They'll prob use touch up paint and wet sand it then buff it out.... i assume. If not that dealer is garbage

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They'll prob use touch up paint and wet sand it then buff it out.... i assume. If not that dealer is garbage
I hope they don't wear a lot of my clearcoat down while they're at it. I will make sure this dealer will pay one way or another.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts