1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is a car!

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Brother, if I had implants like that, I would get a divorce and just play with my own breast and not have to give them all my money every payday.

Reactions: brandar75

·
400 cubes of Goodness!!!
10,995 Posts
I hope the drawing is fairly acurate and they don't make it look like an import.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah. Honestly, my fav is the 1st gen coupe.

It just looks like it demands respect before you even think about getting behind the wheel.

·
Registered
221 Posts
the article said they were looking at dropping it, and that the future looks grim for the poor selling Viper (only like 900 sales in 09)

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
Sweet, even though i will never be able to buy one, i can appreciate it. I read in some magazine that Dodge was going a different route and was testing out another "super car" to replace the viper in its high end sports car class..

·
Registered
270 Posts
I LOVE VIPERS!!!! IT'S MY DREAM/FANTASY CAR!
That said, I really don't like the drawing it doesn't look as muscular as the current Vipers. The new Hyundai Tiburon came to mind when I first saw that picture :TD: but over 700hp!! that's crazy:wow:
I hope they don't get rid of them it'll drive up the price for the earlier Vipers and they'll be even more unattainable for me lol

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
700 HORSE! Well, now we're talking. The specs on this thing should be amazing, especially if they are going to "one up" the previous versions. Hoping this will be some strong competition for the european sports cars

1 - 12 of 12 Posts