Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new here not sure if this is the right spot to post thist..But, in the coming months I will be getting new shoes 18-20 inch for Nikki.

She's bright white and I'm trying to avoid the storm troooer panda look, which, to be fair looks awesome. But what about bronze wheels?

I've only ever seen bronze wheels on the 2015+s has anyone seen on the 11-14s? I'd love to see some pics. I'm thinking about getting the hyper silvers and powder coating them. Or buying bronze Verde axis 99s.

Also is this the right spot to ask for help with rim selection and tire help? Id like to make a thread detailing my progress from when I got her to what she looks like now, and plans for the future.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
948 Posts
You have a white car so you can do a lot with wheel color. Chrome, red, blue, almost anything

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry SC.charger my question is specific to bronze wheels. Not really interested in any other colour...besides maybe black/silver.

When I Google white charger bronze wheels I get 2015+ results. So I came here wondering if any of the good folks here have an 11-14 with bronze wheels. I'd love to see some!

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts
Check out the media tab on the site and try searching there. This board is really slow lately, and alot of the guys that had the 2nd gen cars are long gone, or upgraded.

Bronze wheels will look very good on a white car, but not if they are 18" wheels, you have to get at least 20s.

The Bronze hellcat brass monkey 20" wheels would look really good on your car.

I used to have a white R/T and I was planning on bronze or silver wheels before I switched.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I second what Harry Hemi said about the brass monkey wheels being a good look. My buddy has a white ‘16 and bought the brass monkey wheels and they look killer! Of course I have no pics so sorry. LoL. I know the Discount Tire websight has a virtual reality thingy that you can see what new wheels would look like your your ride. Sorry not much help. Take care!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies. Hmm ok when I get home I'll give the media area a search.

But this is the right area to pose this question? I'll make a separate thread for Nikita 2019 project, if that's alright?

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts
Thanks for the replies. Hmm ok when I get home I'll give the media area a search.

But this is the right area to pose this question? I'll make a separate thread for Nikita 2019 project, if that's alright?
Youre in the right forum, youre all good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts