Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2 year old daughter who HATEs going to daycare in the mornings actually ran to the door. "I want to ride in daddy's Charger esk are tee ape" (I'm guessing it's her attempt at SRT-8). She climbed in, told me my car was black and noisy...and off we went.

Apparently, she really likes it.

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
There's nothing wrong with starting them off young...:TU: Sounds like she will want to drive it when she turs 16...:D

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Awesome! My kids hate riding with me on long trips though because there is a "No Eating" rule in the Charger.

They like going to school in it though.

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
Thats awesome, it's pretty cool that kids really like these cars. We have a new Jeep and the kids are always asking me to ride in the charger.

Where at in Va. are you located. Have you looked at the Mid-atlantic section yet? We have a pretty decent group going on.

·
Registered
152 Posts
same her both my little brothers love my car and they always ask me to take them to school.

·
Registered
193 Posts
yeah kids are the open honest ones.
My son told his mom, " the car isnt loud it is soothing and peaceful, it helps me relax"

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
yeah kids are the open honest ones.
My son told his mom, " the car isnt loud it is soothing and peaceful, it helps me relax"
I wonder who he has heard say that before? lol

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats awesome, it's pretty cool that kids really like these cars. We have a new Jeep and the kids are always asking me to ride in the charger.

Where at in Va. are you located. Have you looked at the Mid-atlantic section yet? We have a pretty decent group going on.

Fredericksburg.

·
400 cubes of Goodness!!!
10,995 Posts
Awesome! My kids hate riding with me on long trips though because there is a "No Eating" rule in the Charger.
Yep I hear ya! No food and no drinking under 14 and it doesn't come out if there's any chance of rain. Getting to go somewhere in it is a treat to them but they weren't happy last year when we had to make a 1600 mile round trip and I didn't lift the restrictions. :3-smash:

J

·
0 Posts
My wife and kids love it and thank me for trading in the Explorer for it. They say it's like being on a roller coaster.

They called it "a monster" when I brought it home and it stuck so my neighbors call it "The Monster". I got my first set of personalized plates for it that read "MONST3R". Lovin it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts