Dodge Charger Forum banner

81 - 100 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
I started out on another Charger forum and just got tired of all the BS and negativity. Like for every mod that I was doing it was always a negative comment. On here there may be criticism but its has never been towards myself. I have a mutual respect for everyone on the Z and I get the same in return. Plus, the other forum no one was ever down to meet up. But at the Z I have found my home and we definitely know how to JAM!!!!

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
I started out on another Charger forum and just got tired of all the BS and negativity. Like for every mod that I was doing it was always a negative comment. On here there may be criticism but its has never been towards myself. I have a mutual respect for everyone on the Z and I get the same in return. Plus, the other forum no one was ever down to meet up. But at the Z I have found my home and we definitely know how to JAM!!!!
thats what im talking about!!!!!
YouTube - Michael Jackson - Jam[/URL]

·
Registered
70 Posts
Having Fun

I find myself checking out this site more and more now that I've registered and making new friends. Having tons of fun adding mods to my car every week.:gy: Thanks to everyone giving me positive feedback on my car.

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
Spend 100% of my time here, other forums are either full of negativity, or have weird and difficult navigation. The Z is the best Forum out there for our beloved Chargerz!!:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
I joined so I can contact one of the members that has something for sale I want to buy!

<--Currently drives a 2010 Camaro but would love to own a Challenger.

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
I joined so I can contact one of the members that has something for sale I want to buy!

<--Currently drives a 2010 Camaro but would love to own a Challenger.

Welcome from Jacksonville, Fl. Make sure you check out our NEWBIE section!!!

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
Yes i agree,this site is amazing. I have met so many great ppl and i spend my 9 hr shifts on here everyday. Thx to everyone. I would name z members but i am pretty sure i will forget some and dont want to disrespect anyone, but thx for everything and all the advice you have given me and the packages i have recieved..

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Visiting a few other "forums" tonight, its just a bickering everywhere you click. I dont see how there are any real members at all. Someone asked a question and all the comments are negative. I love the Z, if you guys werent here I dont know what I would do!

81 - 100 of 125 Posts