Dodge Charger Forum banner

101 - 120 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Never really posted on another charger forum, I'm on a golf forum, and a "chatting" forum, but I looked around other sites before I got here and I liked the layout and how it doesn't have a single troll in it, and for that I thank you guys :TU:

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Spend 100% of my time here, other forums are either full of negativity, or have weird and difficult navigation. The Z is the best Forum out there for our beloved Chargerz!!:D
Same here for me, except I spend 90% of my time here.

·
Banned
9,397 Posts
I agree with everyone else...I started out on one of the others and found it to be "cold" for lack of a better word...crossed over to the Z and was hooked from post 1 and look at me now...today is my 2 month anniversary and I am over 2000 posts...can you feel the love?...oh hell yeah...:)

·
Registered
272 Posts
I found this place when searching for answers on the Keyless System errors on the 2011. I really was only looking for answers. But I stayed. And, I will remain "staying". LOL!!!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
The Z really is the best.. after searching through the others, this is the only Forum that had Heart! That is why I am here..:)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Ya this was the first forum I signed up with and havent found any reason to sign up for another. I have checked out other sites, but there just not as fun as the Z lol
Exactly, I was roaming around on these forums before hand. This site basically convinced me To buy the charger that i have. No real reason to leave:TU:

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Can't believe it's been 14 months since anyone added to this. After signing for for this forum and a couple of others right after getting my Charger, within a couple of week I abandoned the other sites. Almost everyone on here has been great to communicate with. I come from spending years on the greenhulk.net forum dealing with the most knowledgeable group of guys in the watercraft industry, and everyone here reminds me of the guys on that site.

I recently spent a little time on a site for water transfer printing to help set up a business, and got completely sick of those guys in a few days. If the members here acted like them, what you would have is a bunch of snotty SRT members telling everyone else if they didn't get an SRT that they shouldn't even buy a Charger. They would grudgingly be OK with Mopars11, Superbees, and the occasional Daytona; R/T owners only if they modded the living shit of the car, and V6 owners would be held in contempt. A question like "what is a good exhaust for my SXT?" would be met with answers like "A Borla catback, on a SRT".

(And in case anyone takes it wrong, the SRT guys here are great. Some of the best advice and comments on my car have come from SRT guys; the knowledge some of them have and are will to share on other models is amazing).

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
Can't believe it's been 14 months since anyone added to this. After signing for for this forum and a couple of others right after getting my Charger, within a couple of week I abandoned the other sites. Almost everyone on here has been great to communicate with. I come from spending years on the greenhulk.net forum dealing with the most knowledgeable group of guys in the watercraft industry, and everyone here reminds me of the guys on that site.

I recently spent a little time on a site for water transfer printing to help set up a business, and got completely sick of those guys in a few days. If the members here acted like them, what you would have is a bunch of snotty SRT members telling everyone else if they didn't get an SRT that they shouldn't even buy a Charger. They would grudgingly be OK with Mopars11, Superbees, and the occasional Daytona; R/T owners only if they modded the living shit of the car, and V6 owners would be held in contempt. A question like "what is a good exhaust for my SXT?" would be met with answers like "A Borla catback, on a SRT".

(And in case anyone takes it wrong, the SRT guys here are great. Some of the best advice and comments on my car have come from SRT guys; the knowledge some of them have and are will to share on other models is amazing).
I agree with you a 100% on this. I love this place, and this is coming from a guy who's NEVER posted anything online before. And now I spend half my day on here lol. You will ALWAYS find someone to answer any question you have, and hardly anyone is stuck-up, it's pretty cool :TU:.

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
Yeah, this place def gets me through the work day...even though I had to trade in the Charger in September, I still enjoy this forum and the members that contribute.

·
Registered
44 Posts
completely agree, the atmosphere here is really laxed and their are all kinds of car people here coming togather in harmony over one beautiful kind of car.

apreciate all of you guys thanks for having me.

·
Registered
10,182 Posts
This place is definitely A+++++++. From the members to the vendors, it can't be beat.
Agreed. Never been part of a forum before but this place has got me addicted. I love it!
Agree with both of you guys, it is like we are one big family on here!! Drives my wife crazy but hey at least I'm not out running the streets, I'm running through the Z!!!!:D

·
Registered
585 Posts
Z Forum rocks ! Each and everyone of you rock too ! Without all of you and your posts, I would be lost for mods as Dodge is new to me....

101 - 120 of 125 Posts