Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
F4196F5A-E00D-4F6E-AEC9-8CE952CC7C5B.jpeg
Don’t know who owns this charger but ones things for sure. They’re not happy at the moment!
Looks like it got stuck in the sand and the water cane in before they got it out. Makes me sad for them.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
View attachment 92656 Don’t know who owns this charger but ones things for sure. They’re not happy at the moment!
Looks like it got stuck in the sand and the water cane in before they got it out. Makes me sad for them.
Why? The guy/gal had to know the weather situation. If you wanna see the big waves (for the gulf) you could park a bit further and walk up. Me thinking that he’s looking for an insurance check.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Probably not that much insurance payoff on a 6 year old car? How much do you think he would get? Wonder what his statement was?
Think about it though, if it’s paid off with a low deductible and full coverage, he/she can have a nice bump to the next down on whatever he/she’s looking to get next. I always keep full coverage regardless if my vehicles are paid off.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Yes, but if you have a nice car, why ditch it for the money instead of just trading it in? Also, there is a good chance they would not get a fair price. The insurance company may not be too happy about it! Maybe they were just trying to get out of a (used) car payment?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Yes, but if you have a nice car, why ditch it for the money instead of just trading it in? Also, there is a good chance they would not get a fair price. The insurance company may not be too happy about it! Maybe they were just trying to get out of a (used) car payment?
The insurance payment will basically always be higher that selling used. I mean, there’s plenty of suckers out there but, look at the photo...
Just too easy. You could haul a car that doesn’t even run into that situation and turn a profit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts