Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was picking up my new R/T from the dealership. (It was actually Friday 9/11/09.) A year later with about 13k miles and a few mods under my belt, and I'm still as excited about my ride as the day I drove it home.:)

That Friday was also when I joined this site. I'm very thankful to be a part of this community. I look forward to many more years of friends (old and new) and fellowship with my brothers and sisters on the Z.:TU:

Attachments

Reactions: TXMamba and SRTAndy

·
Meet in the Mountains June 8-11, 2018
19,017 Posts
We're glad you're here, Everett. Your car has changed a lot since you joined.

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Attachments

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts
You've come a long way in a year, Everett! Damn glad you're part of the Z family! :TU:

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Car looks great, Everett. Glad to have you here as a Z member.:TU:

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
That is one sexy beast!

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Thanks, Kim. :) That's because of the ideas generated here and the vendors that helped make them realities.

Just for you, Jim.;)
Thanks. Looks like you've done a little more since I last saw it. I've been meaning to ask... Does it help reduce your radar signature?

·
Registered
20,981 Posts
Glad to have you here Bro....Your car has come a long way!!! Sweet:TU:
Glad to have you as one of my Z Brothers:D

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone. :TU:

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks. Looks like you've done a little more since I last saw it. I've been meaning to ask... Does it help reduce your radar signature?
I don't know about radar signature, but I do have plans that extend beyond the powdercoating. ;) I came up with a theme that I haven't seen on here yet but, unfortunately, those plans are kind of on hold for now for reasons beyond my control.:shakehead:

Reactions: BBChallyR/T

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
Thats the great thing about these cars, you love them more as time goes by.. She beautiful bro...:TU:

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
I don't know about radar signature, but I do have plans that extend beyond the powdercoating. ;) I came up with a theme that I haven't seen on here yet but, unfortunately, those plans are kind of on hold for now for reasons beyond my control.:shakehead:

Can't wait to see what it is. Wouldnt be something like this would it?

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Attachments

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 19 of 19 Posts