Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I would like to know if its possible to purchase the wiring harness that goes up from the pedal. Or whatever harness it is that would be attached to it. Mine is a little mangled.\

2013 Charger SE, 3.6l

Thanks
Nick

·
Registered
486 Posts
Hi, I would like to know if its possible to purchase the wiring harness that goes up from the pedal. Or whatever harness it is that would be attached to it. Mine is a little mangled.\

2013 Charger SE, 3.6l

Thanks
Nick
Hi Nick,

This harness is part of the larger headlamp to dash harness, The diagram below will give you an idea of what I am referring to

If you would like a quote on this harness please send me your VIN.

If only a section is damaged you can buy a pigtail and repair it as shown below

This repair connector can be purchased here https://parts.moparonlineparts.com/...o-wiring-wiring-repair-68032645aa?parent=1001

-Benny

·
Registered
486 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, I see that, probably the route I am going to go. Do you know if the wire comes with a new pin for the PCM plug?

·
Registered
486 Posts
Yes, I see that, probably the route I am going to go. Do you know if the wire comes with a new pin for the PCM plug?
OK. No that harness plugs into the pedal position sensor. If you need a PCM terminal I will need to know which one you need to see if its available.

-Benny

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I checked it out after your last post. It's the red plug that connects to the lower port. Do they sell just the pins?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm not in front of the car right now, but it's the lower connector on the pcm. (I think it's the pcm? It's right next to the cabin air filter under the plastic cover)

I'll triple check tomorrow when I'm with the car.

Again, thank you for the help.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Ok so this is what I got, the port on the PCM is a white or gray color, definitely not the brownish tan one.
Hmm this is strange as they only show Black or Brown but if this connector has the Pedal Position sensor circuits then it would be this connector repair kit that you need https://parts.moparonlineparts.com/alfa-romeo-parts-alfa-romeo-wiring-96-way-68404956aa?parent=1001

They dont sell just the terminals, It would be the whole connector end with roughly 24 inches of wire lead

-Benny

1 - 13 of 13 Posts