Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard good reviews about R1 concepts and Hawk. I'd like to hear from others that have used either of these pads or if they recommend another brand. I don't drive aggressively, I have 52K miles on the original pads and could go a little further, but I prefer to put some new ones on. I welcome all feedback.

·
Registered
999 Posts
You can't go wrong with Powerstop or Hawks, I've run both on my race vehicles and DD. I'm currently running the sister company (I guess) of Powerstop which is BrakeMotives on my R/T, and very low brake dust and good grip and stopping..especially for DD street use!

The Duralast GT pads (Carbon Fiber) are surprisingly superb..especially for Drag and Rally (for $100 a pop!)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’ve used R1 concepts and Hawk Pads on my corvette. Definitely worth an upgrade. Pricing was good. I definitely recommend

·
Registered
16 Posts
What is the part number for the R1 concepts I want to replace front and rear but I can’t find the fronts in the website. The guy I bought the car from said that they are R1 concept rotors and pads.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts