Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I gonna need to change my brake system soon (pad worn to hell and disk a little bit too curved to my taste (overheated?) ) and i need some help to decide what i wanna put as new stuff.

I'll change disk and pad, but dont know what to put in there that will be an upgrade to oem. Ive cheked the R1 site, and they have some different kind of disk and different kind of pad lining, but i dont know what's the difference between all the stuff offered.

The thing that as to be taken in acount is that i will put a v8 next year in my baby, so it will ad weight to the front of my SE+. I know that the best thing to do could be the upgrade to a SRT system, but this kind of upgrade is way to much pricey for my taste (and everyday use), and my 18 inch retro 500 wont fit anymore on it.

So, for my project, what could be the best choice for an upgrade? someone got a suggestion?

·
Brick killed a guy!
2,733 Posts
I would get with steve at R1 concepts and talk with him he can get you set up for sure.

·
H-D 883 IRON
12,781 Posts
I would get with steve at R1 concepts and talk with him he can get you set up for sure.

X2 Steve is very knowledgeable and will set you up with the proper stuff :TU:

·
Registered
11,126 Posts
x3. R1 is they way to go. They'll hook you up proper.

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
X4!!!! I have had R1 rotors on mine for three years, still very happy with them...

·
Brick killed a guy!
2,733 Posts
You won't be disappointed I can guarantee that

1 - 7 of 7 Posts