Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im getting all my ducks in a row for a set of new wheels and tires as my set of F1s are garbage!

Im going with 20" Viper Reps with Machine/Glass Black finish 20x9" up front 20x10" in the back looking into tire options.

I have been for years a Michelin man, I put their Pilot Sports on everything I drive. I like the way they perform and they look great!

The set im looking into are coming with Toyo Proxes STII never had a set of these what are your guys thoughts? Is their a Michelin option for the staggered Viper Reps? I think I have a great deal lined up right now price wise as a combo package but the Toyos are my only option.

This is what I have lined up

(2) 255/45R20 & (2) 295/40R20 Toyo Proxes STII Tires

Thoughts from fellow Viper Rep owners?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump for some info.

·
Registered
92 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

·
Does this dial go to 11?
128 Posts
I run that exact setup, and love it. Granted, I don't have the torque to turn them into dust, but they've been going strong for a while now. Even though they're not super-sticky compound, they make up for it in patch alone... so you get the upside of long rolling life, with the hooking power available when you need it. Couldn't be happier with my decision!

·
Registered
92 Posts
yes, stock ride height (for the moment).... I want moar low BADLY. I think its just over 2k with wheels, tires (+fees) and new TPMS sensors. everything done through a local discount tire store. got the rear wheels for 210 ea. and fronts for 200. ea. tires I didn't wheel and deal on as I didn't have any concrete prices to compare, I just ordered what I wanted when my wheels came in. tpms sensors were 40 ea I believe because I bought the wheels through them also.

good luck. Im VERY satisfied so far and see LOTS of heads turn.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts