Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve never had to buy new tires for a car before so I’m very unfamiliar in this realm. I recently bought a 2022 charger scatpack Widebody and I want to put winter tires on it. I’ve heard/seen of people putting bigger tires on their cars for better grip etc so I was wondering what tire sizes other than factory can I purchase that will fit my stock factory rims.

· Registered
222 Posts
Biggest tire size that I fit is a 315/35 ZR 20. The front gets about 1/8 to 1/4 inch of clearance at the upper control arm. No rubbing on the inner fender during turns. Having no issues with the rear.

You can always check with the local tire shop.

· Registered
88 Posts
I’ve never had to buy new tires for a car before so I’m very unfamiliar in this realm. I recently bought a 2022 charger scatpack Widebody and I want to put winter tires on it. I’ve heard/seen of people putting bigger tires on their cars for better grip etc so I was wondering what tire sizes other than factory can I purchase that will fit my stock factory rims.
Tire Rack usually recommends going with a narrower tire for winter tires. I've had good luck with Michelin X Ice 13s on my wife's BMWs and my Subarus. They're top rated by Consumer Reports. Nokians are very good, too. Another option is to store the Charger for the winter and buy an old used Subaru for a "winter beater". That's what I do.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts