1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TommyZ Design
Presents to You The Charger Challenge Hood

This is the original Limited Edition Challenger style hood designed by TommyZ

Yes I know shes hot but lets try to stay focused on this hood.

There will only be 100 of these hoods made. After this production run these will never be released again. We don't want you showing up at your next Show or Meet and Greet and seeing one on every other car there.

LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY!!!!

As a limited edition these hoods will include a laser inscribed ID plate with the actual production number of your hood. Also included is a Certificate of Authenticity signed by TommyZ himself.
Buy one of these hoods and everyone will know that TommyZ made this hood especially for you!!!

This Hood is available for a limited time at special Group Buy Pricing. You have several packages to choose from. We want to make sure everyone can afford to get in on this Limited Production run so we have made the hood available in 4 different packages as well as offering the package items ala carte.

Package Options

STAGE I---Hood and Wiper Relocation Kit--- $850 plus shipping.

STAGE II--- Hood, Wiper Relocation Kit, and Functional Ram Air Ducting--- $950 plus shipping.

STAGE III--- Hood, Wiper Relocation Kit, Functional Ram Air Ducting, and Decal Kit-- $1050 plus shippiing.

STAGE IIII --- Hood, Wiper Relocation Kit, Functional Ram Air Ducting, Decal Kit, and Painted Mopar Flat Black-- $1300 plus shipping.

Ala Carte Items

Hood Decal-- $100.00

Mopar Flat Black Paint-- $300

Functional Ram Air Ducting-- $100

Wiper Relocation Kit-- $60.00

Hood Pins-- TBA

LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY!!

This Hood is designed the way Charger owners wanted it!! You asked for a smooth hood with sharp lines. So there are no dimples or holes for the squirters which means less work for you and a cleaner looking hood.

The Wiper Relocation Kit is a Bosch Six Squirter and locates the squirters on your wiper arms for a cleaner install.

The Ram Air Ducting will be functional for those of you using or planning to purchase a CAI. No plans for a CAI? No problem, you can use the hood without the ducting and let it cool the engine bay like the factory SRT style hood does.

The Decal Kits are available in flat black, real flames, carbon fiber look, as well as almost any other color or design you can imagine. Decals are available solid or split design as you can see here.

These Decal Kits also come with a limited lifetime warranty!! So no need to worry about a cheap decal that is going to fade or crack its just not going to happen with these Decals.

There will be immitators but theres only one Innovator and thats TommyZ.

NO OTHER COMPANY IS CONFIDENT ENOUGH IN THEIR QUALITY TO OFFER YOU A LIFETIME WARRANTY ON A FIBERGLASS HOOD AND THERE IS A REASON. BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY ONE TOMMYZ.

Due to the extremely high demand there is a 7-14 day lead time on these hoods. so place your order now to avoid delays.

You can place your order for this Limited Edition Hood
By phone at 248-713-3130
via paypal to [email protected]
visit TommyZ's vendor section
or send TommyZ a PM.

This Group Buy has been extened to Oct 3rd, 2008 so act now as we cannot guarantee that it will be extended again.

Don't forget to have your option package selection ready as well as the information you would like to appear on your Limited Edition ID Plate and your shipping address.

SPECIAL BONUS PIC!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These hoods are so badass. Im jealous of each and everyone who gets one of these.

Edit: And the bonus pic Rocks!!
See if everything you ever read had a "Bonus Pic" the world would be a much more literate place.......

Keep in mind guys you can always get in there and buy the Stage I kit and add the other options when you save up a lil more cash.

·
H-D 883 IRON
12,781 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts

DAMM.... I think I might cancel my Challenger order and go on the search for a Bee... thats just BAAAAD AAAASSS...!!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Only 4 more days for this group buy pricing guys.

Tommy just got more of these in so place your orders now.

·
Registered
369 Posts
bump for cheapest group buy pricing on until monday !!!!!!!

call to order or use paypal
248.703.3130 - [email protected]

***** please include shipping address and name as you want it on
lasered id plate. if theres a certain number you would like , pm for availability.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
For all Military and Public Safety personnel, check Tommys vendor Section for ANOTHER Discount just for you guys as a thank you for all that you do.

·
Registered
369 Posts
we extended this gb pricing with hopes of keeping our pricing as low as possible through this depression we are going through.

z

·
Registered
7,142 Posts
It worked Im less depressed already.....

haha... thats funny... tommyz should become a shrink.. he'd cure all charger-holics.. and z-holics...

tommy

do you know how many remain.. do you think i have a week left (get paid saturday)

·
Registered
369 Posts
no worries big homie ! ill save a spot for you next week , pm me if theres a certain number you would like .

little miss cc just got her number 44 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts
You rock, Tommy!! :TU: Thanks for hooking up the Z!!:D

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
no worries big homie ! ill save a spot for you next week , pm me if theres a certain number you would like .

little miss cc just got her number 44 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hehehe! Well since 8 was already taken...it's my second favorite number. :D

OMG I can't believe this is really happening now! I'm actually gonna get this hood!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!! :pepper:

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Hehehe! Well since 8 was already taken...it's my second favorite number. :D

OMG I can't believe this is really happening now! I'm actually gonna get this hood!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!! :pepper:
Congrats Chris. Your ride is going to look soooooo hot!!! :TU:

Ken

1 - 20 of 37 Posts