Dodge Charger Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Thanks Ken! Now I have to decide what to put on it. I was going with the Challenger stripes but then I saw what Pat did to his sublime with the flames....so now I'm debating that! LOL

I'll probably stick with the stripes. :)

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Thanks Ken! Now I have to decide what to put on it. I was going with the Challenger stripes but then I saw what Pat did to his sublime with the flames....so now I'm debating that! LOL

Some flames would be very cool. :TU: We all know how I like flames!!!

Ken

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts

He got my mind racing a bit too! I will be talkin' to the paint shop and see what they can do for me! :D I think I figured out what I am going to have painted on the under side of the hood!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Man I don't even have my Charger yet and I'm already thinking of picking up new hoods. Too bad the wife doesn't like the design of this one. No offense, of course, TommyZ, I love the thing. :D

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts

·
Registered
25,921 Posts
Ok I have questions on the decals
On the decals below.
Does it incl enough to go on the top of facial by the grill?
How many Inch's from Left to right at the bottom?
Could I see this photo shop on a Tor Red Charger.
What does the inside of hood look like.. ?

·
Registered
36 Posts
The particular decal was made to end on the hood, and would looked stretched if we brought it down to the grille. We do have the ability to make other designs full length.

The decal is roughly 20" from left to right at the bottom.

Ok I have questions on the decals
On the decals below.
Does it incl enough to go on the top of facial by the grill?
How many Inch's from Left to right at the bottom?
Could I see this photo shop on a Tor Red Charger.
What does the inside of hood look like.. ?

·
Registered
944 Posts
You couldn't Photoshop the stripe to extend to the grill before printing? It's pretty much all one colour down there... shouldn't be too bad.

I'd show ya what she looked like on the car Bull, but I don't have that graphic.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts