Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone on here have any first hand experience with the torqstorm supercharger?

They go for around $3-4000.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am seriously considering buying one of these myself and have been looking for someone that has actually used one if these. Everything I've read online is 99% positive. I looked at their google review and there was one negative comment where the guy said there was a lot of flexing in the bracket and had to Jerry rig it. But then torqstorm asked him if he had tried contacting them, and he never responded. The other thing I've read online is their customer support is really good too. It's just hard to believe they can give gains as big as 168 hp for 3k. I live in Michigan so I figure if I buy it and it's a POS, I can drive to their shop and ***** till they fix it lol.

·
Registered
18 Posts
So I found this youtube video
Watch "Track Day!! Budget Supercharging my 2007 Charger R/T Awd Part 7!" on YouTube
The guy put one on a 2007 charger, and ran a 12.85 quarter mile. That year charger normally stock ran normally around 14.2. I havent watched all of this guys videos, not sure what he has done on the car. Also from the video in the link, the guy was definitely not a professional racer, so the car may have been capable of doing even better than 12.85. Either way from this guys video, it looks like the torqstorm supercharger will definitely give some gains.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts