Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I have nothing as of yet, but I was thinking about trying to get something set up to gather up some Toys for a good cause.

Does anyone have any input like a place or something where it would be easy for everyone to meet? I want to try and make it a spot so that it is convenient for people from north and south jersesy as well as NY and east PA people to meet.

I have never put anything together before so any help would be appreciated.

Probably set a date for first Sunday in November. November 3rd 1100 A.M. Possibly break people up into convoys. People close to you can meet up before hand on the way there, you know so guys can meet early in the morning and have breakfast at a diner if they want.

Again, this is my first time doing this so I will take any advice or help. Even if people want to step up and be convoy leaders for their area that would be great. Lets make this happen guys. :4-wavey:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UPDATE: I have contacted the Hooters in Princeton and asked for permission to use their parking lot for the event. They are contacting the township for approval. Also, I have put in a request for 3 Marines to bring 2 boxes for the Toys For Tots. I am in the process of calling Wounded Warrior for items to give away. Will post more details when I receive them. Thank you for checking in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts