Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the design idea. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
I like that and t hink it would look great.

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
That looks really good bro...the red is a great color and that design is definitely different

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
the graphics look good, i like it.

are you doing a widebody?

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
That would definitely look good, especially if you do a wide body..:TU:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes, going widebody on the front and back and adding a front vent. The design is already on my rims, just bringing it out to the body. It will look different on each side. I wanted subtle but still eye catching.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Personally not a fan, but I'm apparently outnumbered...LOL.

Go with what ya like, and what YOU are gonna enjoy.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Personally not a fan, but I'm apparently outnumbered...LOL.

Go with what ya like, and what YOU are gonna enjoy.
Please tell me why you don't like it. I'm still in the design phase and it is better to make changes now. I'm undecided.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I think it'll be pimpin'. You should go with it, lady!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Please tell me why you don't like it. I'm still in the design phase and it is better to make changes now. I'm undecided.
Going off the image, it looks a little too Hot Topic-y for me. Lines are too firm on the fire. I'd blend the red with orange, yellow, and possibly a hint of blue for more realistic flames. But that's just my opinion...most of the others seem to like it as is. If you like the design, go with it...who the hell am I to tell you how to design your ride! LOL

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It should not appear as flames or fire. It is actually a tribal design. I think the back panel flairs out too much and it appears as a flame design.

Good point on your post to keep it tribal and not flamey.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
It should not appear as flames or fire. It is actually a tribal design. I think the back panel flairs out too much and it appears as a flame design.

Good point on your post to keep it tribal and not flamey.
I am agree about the tribal design. I like it but I and I said only "I" would have it on both side. From the front or the back, I am afraid it might look weird!! But it's just my opinion!:D

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We are going with a different approach so it doesn't match on both sides. So, it doesn't matter where you stand to look at the car it will look different.

I appreciate the feedback! keep the comments coming.

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
We are going with a different approach so it doesn't match on both sides. So, it doesn't matter where you stand to look at the car it will look different.

I have to backorder my suggestions but I'm willing to substitute a large supply of encouragement. I like where you are going with this.

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
I like it.:TU: Its unique. I'm typically into symmetry on a car, your design is cool because its kind of an opposing balance thing. If you like it go with, but for my 2 cents, I think it looks good.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts