Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone got or had a transformer thing in there ride?? do ya like it??? dose it do what that say it will do??? is it worth it ???? will it work with a i2 ?????

·
Registered
472 Posts
I love mine and have had it for years, the main thing to me that stands out is being able to adjust upshift and downshift pressures separately as well as different setting in drive/autistick

I tried a custom tuned TCM and in order to get the upshift I wanted I also had VERY annoying downshifts in every gear

Yes, it works just fine with a Diablo tune as well

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love mine and have had it for years, the main thing to me that stands out is being able to adjust upshift and downshift pressures separately as well as different setting in drive/autistick

I tried a custom tuned TCM and in order to get the upshift I wanted I also had VERY annoying downshifts in every gear

Yes, it works just fine with a Diablo tune as well
thanks ... id rather hear from some one that has one than a damn sales man that will say anything to make a sale.....

·
Registered
108 Posts
What are y’all talking about? I love gadgets so do please explain what “transformer” thingy you speak of. Thanks ahead of time!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts