Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2019 Charger RT. I want to install a trunk cargo net. I've looked it up on internet but find nothing for a 2019. I think the correct part # is 5057810AA. Has anyone installed one? I installed one in my 2009 and it was easy. I see two places to hook the bottom to but I don't see any where to fasten them at top. Does any have any pictures or done this? The 2009 had two loops to hook the bottom to and there was two slots at top to hook top to. It was about a foot from the trunk opening. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
I don't know if this will help, but I'll try. I have a 2015 Charger RT and it seems the setup is the same for 2015 - 19. On my RT, there is a hook on the inside of the rear fender in the trunk where the top hook attaches. One hook on each side. Hope you figure it out.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
There is no hook on the top on my 2016. The ends of the cargo net are plastic with a hook in the middle and one on the bottom of the plastic ends. There is a swivel eye on the middle side and on the floor next to the corner of the rear well access panel where you hook up the hooks.

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
There is no hook on the top on my 2016. The ends of the cargo net are plastic with a hook in the middle and one on the bottom of the plastic ends. There is a swivel eye on the middle side and on the floor next to the corner of the rear well access panel where you hook up the hooks.
You are right, that was a very bad choice in words on my part. Your description is much better. This is what happens when I reply too fast and I'm tired. Sorry if I caused any confusion.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts