Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I bought a Diablosport Intune a few years back from Sean at Hemifever and love it. During the odd times I install the factory tune I am always amazed at the difference. Definitely more fun to drive tuned. If you buy from him you get the canned Diablosport tunes as well as a custom tune for your vehicle. He's great on his response time and I have used him for my Charger as well as a 2011 Ram Hemi. I only had one issue with the tuner itself when the dealership fried my PCM while performing an alternator recall. Once they replaced the PCM the tuner wouldn't talk to it. I contacted Diablosport and Mike with tech support walked me right through the process of resetting it. Great company.

Reactions: AirShea

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought a Diablosport Intune a few years back from Sean at Hemifever and love it. During the odd times I install the factory tune I am always amazed at the difference. Definitely more fun to drive tuned. If you buy from him you get the canned Diablosport tunes as well as a custom tune for your vehicle. He's great on his response time and I have used him for my Charger as well as a 2011 Ram Hemi. I only had one issue with the tuner itself when the dealership fried my PCM while performing an alternator recall. Once they replaced the PCM the tuner wouldn't talk to it. I contacted Diablosport and Mike with tech support walked me right through the process of resetting it. Great company.
Hi TexasRed - Thanks for the response and advice. I appreciate it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts