Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have finally had enough of my diablosport intune 2 tuner. I changed back to my stock tune for winter, and it wont let me adjust my mds off for a stock tune. Not that I noticed any differences with the 93 tune anyways, other than spending about 50 cents more per gallon. And the 91 tune isn't much of an option because most places around here sell gas in 87, 89, or 93 octane, so I wouldnt be saving any money at the pump over the winter. Now I cant get it to update, the updater just says my device cant be read etc... I had nothing but trouble with it since i got it.

So I am looking into something that actually gives me some control. I mainly want to turn off mds on a stock tune, but when spring rolls back around i wouldn't mind something that has even a somewhat noticeable difference in power. And i would love to have the option of adjusting my shift points and line pressure, so I dont have to press the sport mode everytime I drive the car. Any suggestions guys? I dont race the car, or really get on it much, its a daily driver so Im not worried about dyno tuning or buying tunes, just something canned that is better than stock would be perfect.

Thanks for any suggestions, I would like to stay away from diablosport in the future though.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I have not had any problems with my DiabloSport (inTune i2) but the canned tunes are mild. I didn't have any problems adjusting any parameters (e.g. MDS disable, firmer shifts, etc...) but I use the Advanced Tune menu to access the Modify Parameters menu. I stay away from the Easy Tune menus.
I installed the canned 91-octane tune and it was a little better than the factory tune. Then I got 91-octane custom tune from HemiFever Tuning ... huge difference.

https://www.hemifevertuning.com/Default.asp

Reactions: Shooterjgs

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im still not dealing with the intune2 anymore. I'm looking to go with a different tuner.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Im still not dealing with the intune2 anymore. I'm looking to go with a different tuner.
That's why it's good to have choices.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts