Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 dodge charger sxt and i wanted to tune it. I called a place and the person said he would recommend a standard tune, not exactly sure what that means he just told me it would be about 35 added horsepower and torque. So my main question is which tune should i get for my Charger?

·
Registered
329 Posts
If there's a tune you can apply to a stock 3.6 that will give you 35 documented horsepower, grab it.

That engine already produces over 80 HP per liter. That's more than the 5.7, and for that matter, the 6.4. I didn't think you could get 35 more out of a Pentastar with anything less than a supercharger.

Not for anything, but you started three threads with the same question.

·
Registered
256 Posts
First off you’ll never get 35hp/tq from a standard / stock tune on 3.6–or 5.7 for that matter. Especially if you don’t have any other mods with it. Expect 10-15hp at best with a 91 or 93 tune. I’m sure the 3.6 owners can chime in with specifics.

As for what to get go with a Diablosport inTune platinum, install the 91 canned (provided) tune it comes with and use 93 octane petrol (fuel) for the best bang for your buck since you cannot verify or trust that all the petrol stations’ “93 octane” aren’t lying to you / diluted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts