Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think about a twin turbo AWD V6 Charger putting out around 507hp and 454tq at the wheels .... Think it would be a beast?

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I think (know) the stock transfer case would blow apart long before then lol. If you're using custom pieces (like Speedkore did for their TT Hellcat), that's a different story.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think (know) the stock transfer case would blow apart long before then lol. If you're using custom pieces (like Speedkore did for their TT Hellcat), that's a different story.
I see your point about the transfer case, never really thought about that. I havent heard any issues about transfer case issues with folks running the Ripp supercharger kit on there AWD's but thats all fairly new still.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I drive my car a lot without AWD just for fun, but when putting it down AWD is where its at, as an example Hellcat vs Trackhawk

I spoke a bit with Ripp Superchargers today and they say they know of NO issues with the transfer cases holding up, they did say that there Ripp superchargers are actually capable 800 and there customers who have went to the 500whp or higher have opted for better transmissions

1 - 9 of 9 Posts