Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Body Side Graphic 2 for Dodge Charger - $69.95:
[url]http://www.revolution-motorsports.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=ATD%2DDDGECHRGRGRPH24[/URL]

Trick out your '06-Current Dodge Charger with this simple yet stylish Body Side graphic kit.

Easy-to-install kit is packaged as a set of two (2) pieces (one [1] for each side of the vehicle) that are contoured and fit for the rear quarter panel of the Charger as shown.

Each graphic measures 50.378"x 3.547" (127.96cm x 9.01cm). They're PRECUT and ready to install in a wide variety of colors (requires light trimming at door jambs and fuel door)!

This kit is specifically made for the '06-Current Dodge Charger and will not fit any other vehicle.

Lemans Style Fender Kit for Dodge Charger - $29.95:
[url]http://www.revolution-motorsports.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=ATD%2DDDGECHRGRGRPH26[/URL]

Trick out your '06-Current Dodge Charger with these simple yet aggressive "Le Mans" Style Racing Fender Hash Marks that are easily installed on either the Driver side or Passenger side front fenders - or order two (2) sets and do BOTH fenders!

Available in various colors, each Hash Mark is approximately 3.75" (9.53cm) in width and set apart with a 0.75" (1.91cm) space.

Designed to be placed 11.4375" (29.0513cm) from the leading corner of the Fender front, decal is PRECUT and ready to install in a wide variety of colors - NO TRIMMING required!

This Hash Mark kit is not just a set of straight strips. Our graphic kit consists of prefitted and contoured pieces that are specifically made for the '06-Current Dodge Charger factory Fender area and will not fit any other vehicle (straight stripes simply DO NOT work on the multi contoured fenders of the Charger).

:D

·
Registered
822 Posts
Very nice. I think i might be getting a set of those le mans stripes. Anyone think these 2 products would look good together on a car?

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I like the quarter panel stripes. Any chance of this kit in a stinger style?

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Very nice. I think i might be getting a set of those le mans stripes. Anyone think these 2 products would look good together on a car?
Those LaMans stripes in grey would be hot on your BB...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts