Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 Charger Daytona which came from the factory with the hands free phone answering option. The module for this died three years ago and is part # 5064013AV. I know this part has been discontinued from MOPAR and impossible to find online, but was told that there is a company in the States that repairs old Chrysler electronics. Does anyone have the contact information for this company? Thanks

· Registered
2013 Charger Rt Plus
50 Posts
Have you tried to cross reference the part number? You are correct the module is discontinued. I might be able to get the number of a guy in detroit that can “refurbish” the Module if you’re looking in the US..?
Font Art Parallel Pattern Screenshot

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you tried to cross reference the part number? You are correct the module is discontinued. I might be able to get the number of a guy in detroit that can “refurbish” the Module if you’re looking in the US..? View attachment 127367 Th
That would be great if you could get me the number of the fellow in Detroit. I am in St.Catharines, Ontario and about three hours drive from Detroit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts