Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wanting to find out if the V2 scanner is or will be available in the rgb color shift as well for the 15 inch? any help would be grateful..

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do they come with remote and everything? I am looking to get a set for my car, next I just have to figure out how to get them in my aar hood since I got the full function hood..

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
do they come with remote and everything? I am looking to get a set for my car, next I just have to figure out how to get them in my aar hood since I got the full function hood..
The scanner comes with a remote and everything you need in order to make it function! All you need is a power supply (12V) and you are good to go! :TU:

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts
Thanks Bro..
Can't view You Tube from work.. But I will check it out when I get home..
Holy shit, Bull! DO NOT watch the video unless you are ready to do some moddin'! You're goint to want this set up! :D

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol Bull you mommy gonna take your T-Bird away.. lol.. Hey Jonathan I will be calling Friday to place the order, if you could, could you get me a price on colorshift halos 8 ring set please?? if you could jsut pm me I would greatly appreciate it.. Now I gotta get ahold of vfn and see about how to remove this grill.. fun fun fun..

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Jonathan for the great help and customer service today, can't wait for the scanners to get here, I'll be callin ya soon for those halos thanks again..

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Thanks Jonathan for the great help and customer service today, can't wait for the scanners to get here, I'll be callin ya soon for those halos thanks again..
Glad to get you set up! BTW the scanner was shipped out today to you so you should receive a email via UPS so you can track the package! :TU:

Let me know when you are ready for those halos! :D

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Jonathan, Ordered the scanners Friday about 3pm and received them yesterday morning about 9am. talk about on the ball. I'll get em installed over the weekend as long as I'm not working OT this weekend.. Wish I coulda got some decals though.. lol.

·
100k Mile Club
23,894 Posts
Can't wait to see them man! Post how you get them in the cuda hood when you get done. I am planning on getting a set and am wondering how I am going to mount them.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Do me a favor and PM me your address and I'll get some out to you! :TU:

Thanks Jonathan, Ordered the scanners Friday about 3pm and received them yesterday morning about 9am. talk about on the ball. I'll get em installed over the weekend as long as I'm not working OT this weekend.. Wish I coulda got some decals though.. lol.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
you don't wanna know brotha, lol I didn't wanna cut the screen up front so I cut the screen underneath on the airbox. I removed a 1 1/2 by 1 1/2 square to slide the bar in then I zip tied it from the front. it was very time consuming. now I just have to run the wires better.

Can't wait to see them man! Post how you get them in the cuda hood when you get done. I am planning on getting a set and am wondering how I am going to mount them.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts