Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has done this mod and what do they think and if you have any sound clips, I might do this to my 2019 Scat pack.

·
Premium Member
6,736 Posts
And time at the muffler shop complete. Got mine done today. So far i'm happy with it. Heard the sound only gets better after a couple weeks.

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
4,389 Posts
How would sound on the 5.7L?

·
Premium Member
6,736 Posts
I would say check some videos of mid muffler deletes and dial it back into a tighter sound. Not as loud as the delete but definitely steps up without the mufflers. These also have a 3" inlet so it would require some fabrication on a rt I believe. That tidbit was just from me poking around and reading. But I got these off Amazon for less than $100 for both I think. They charged me $160 to install at a local shop

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
4,389 Posts
Oh Ok, yea I tried searching but it seems as though mostly the SRTs/Scattys/Hellcats do this mod the most. But I do have a 2017 with the same exhaust as those models so I may not be that much fabrication needed well at least it will be similar to whatever has to be done on those. I saw one R/T on youtube but computer speakers just don't let me hear it like I need to. I might jist pulled the trigger just to see what I think

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
4,389 Posts
Oh yeah if you already have the exhaust not much fab will be needed. They mostly just had to cut out the mids on mine. Some pipe was needed but not much. I'd say go for it for sure.
Yea for sure...I'll post once installed

Reactions: 210B5ScatPack
1 - 11 of 11 Posts