Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
We are running a special on all Vortech supercharger systems for the 5.7L and 6.1L HEMI ... BIG savings, plus a FREE Maxflow Bypass Kit now through August 6th.

Prices on the supercharger kits are too low to print, so give us a call at 888-SPD-LOGX for details and to order your discounted Vortech and free Maxflow Bypass Kit.

Here is a pic of what you can put on your HEMI ... :)

·
SX=Modern Mopar Experts!
4,974 Posts
IF you have been waiting to add some boost to your Challenger, this deal can't be beat. Free upgraded Bypass (a 350 dollar value), Free shipping to the US48, and discounted pricing to boot. Want to add 100-120 RWHP to your stock 5.7 or 6.1 with the ability to add much much more on a forged or stroked motor, this is the most reliable and inexpensive way to do it with this deal!

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
hmmm, I'll order one if you want to change my CR

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
#speedlogix
6,401 Posts
Get in on this while you can! You will not find a better mix of power and daily drivability like the Vortech kits will give! And what better time then now to get it while you can save some major dollars!!

·
Registered
522 Posts
When is this deal going on until.

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
Can you pm me the price please?
can you pm me the price as well. your located in FL?

Common on down to FLA...... Im sure they can work you all up some great pricing on installs too.....

Plus, they could also get you in to see Johan for some custom tuning if interested:TU:

·
Registered
522 Posts
pm me a price if you get a chance.

·
#speedlogix
6,401 Posts
Starting in on the last week of this sale! Only a couple more days to get this kit at the best pricing available! Give us a call or shoot us a PM if you have any questions!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts