Dodge Charger Forum banner

261 - 280 of 301 Posts

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts
indeed i am... however.. it has to be one of the two.. what else would explain the rapid lack of posts...??:4-dontknow:??
The party is over!! Time to move on to another thread! :D

·
37,448 Posts
You are in for a lot of reading!!! Great night, TZ!!! You rock, Bro!
LMAO! That's the truth...it will take all night to read through this one! :D

·
Registered
7,142 Posts
lol...I did! Seems as soon as we walked through the door there was nothing but a bit of silence.
oh thats right.. i thought it was just oxygen feedin the fire... who knew it came from me...

well enough for tonight.. gotta go get oil for the wife's car...

i'll be back on before bed with a new thread... look for the one entitled

"Courtesy of your friendly neighborhood Charger"

·
Registered
369 Posts
it was awesome everyone !!!!! we are already working on another contest....
if yall have any ideas , please pm myself or BB-se

·
Registered
10,260 Posts
Wow. I watched this thread throughout the day and was curious. I just got home and tried to catch up. I think I found the answer on page 7. I`m not going to read the rest but I`ll say congratulations to all the winners. :TU:

·
37,448 Posts
Thanks again, Tommy! I will be PMing you soon! :D Thanks for the excitement. :TU:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #275
This thread is why TommyZ is an innovator. I think we've all been on the other forums and I don't recall this kind of action in a vendor thread on any of them. Next time maybe we will go for a "most users on the forum ever" record.......... It was wild to look down and see who all was/is viewing the thread

·
100k Mile Club
23,894 Posts
This thread is why TommyZ is an innovator. I think we've all been on the other forums and I don't recall this kind of action in a vendor thread on any of them. Next time maybe we will go for a "most users on the forum ever" record.......... It was wild to look down and see who all was/is viewing the thread
This was awesome. I had to work tonight, and in the middle of some very important work I stopped what I as doing so that I could long on a follow!

·
Registered
369 Posts
lol....... i meandt a computer virus , lmao this is ALOT of reading , i think there was like 12 pages within 1 hour...... it was like a posting hurricane

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #280 (Edited)
I have never seen anything like this EVER on the Z! This is great!

Take away my first letter and I am unchanged;
Take away my second letter and I am unchanged;
Take away all my remaining letters and I am still unchanged!

What am I?

This has nothing to do with the contests just a statement in riddle form.

Heres a hint: right now mine is full.

261 - 280 of 301 Posts