Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recently bought a used ‘16 R/T and though I thought I gave it a good shakedown I just realized the windshield wiper fluid sprayer doesn’t work. I would assume the pump is not working. Is that covered by the 3yr/36k mile? I literally have days left on the factory warranty. I tried google but my google-fu isn’t up to par I guess. TIA.

Edit to add, no the fluid is not empty.

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
3,492 Posts
Just recently bought a used ‘16 R/T and though I thought I gave it a good shakedown I just realized the windshield wiper fluid sprayer doesn’t work. I would assume the pump is not working. Is that covered by the 3yr/36k mile? I literally have days left on the factory warranty. I tried google but my google-fu isn’t up to par I guess. TIA.

Edit to add, no the fluid is not empty.
Yes covered by 3/36.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’ll add this here too but I’m not sure if it’s me or the car. The auto up on the driver side window stopped working. Question is, is it some setting I may have changed without knowing or should it always work? The passenger window still has the auto up going on if that helps. Sorry, I should clarify that by auto up I mean when you pull the window switch past the “click” and it keeps going up on it’s own. Never had a vehicle with so many features, hell I’ve only had beaters since I turned 16 this was just a “I’ve earned it and I can afford it and I’m pushing 40 and the wife said it was cool but I’ll still get a sedan so the kids can fit” kinda thing. Point being all the bells and whistles are confusing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts