Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody ever had a issue with the dealership not following through on warranty repairs and what did you do about it????

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Well thats a very loaded question. Need more information about your particular issue.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm having a issue with the suspension on the car. I've only had the car a little over a month, and it does have over 36,000 miles on it. But at first they told me that the car had bumper to bumper warranty up to 100,000 miles. So my first issue was the door panels peeling at the top. Took it back ,now they are saying well that's not under warranty. Now the suspension is acting up and they wanna tell me that it's not under warranty either.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
First things first---Do you have any warranty paperwork that you can use to show your coverage?
This, take your paper work into the service adviser and show him if you have it in writing. You are covered!

·
Registered
189 Posts
I'm having a issue with the suspension on the car. I've only had the car a little over a month, and it does have over 36,000 miles on it. But at first they told me that the car had bumper to bumper warranty up to 100,000 miles. So my first issue was the door panels peeling at the top. Took it back ,now they are saying well that's not under warranty. Now the suspension is acting up and they wanna tell me that it's not under warranty either.
2016's have 3yr/36k bumper-->bumper and 5yr/60k drivetrain so they are correct unless you bought some kind of extended warranty.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Bumper to bumper is 3yr/36,000 miles on a 2019, 5yr/60,000 miles drivetrain. Just a heads up though, they only consider internal parts to be drivetrain, so broken manifold bolts aren't covered (at least on my truck).

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Update: So I went back to the dealership and talked to the dealership manager about the poor customer service, he went went and chewed on their asses and they fixed my suspension (busted shock) and replaced my door panels no charge.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
That was very nice especially if they weren’t really covered under warranty. I would stick with that dealer and thank them a lot! You can buy extended bumper to bumper coverage but usually not up to 100,000 miles. I have 7 yr/60,000 bumper to bumper on my Hellcat but it was an extra cost

1 - 9 of 9 Posts