Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the info/pics out for the 2011 Charger yet? I know the presentation and everything was supposed to start the 13th, but I have yet to see anything official here. Anyone?

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
Havent heard anything "OFFICIAL" yet really. Other stuff has been presented but not the Charger yet.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
He's talking about this thread... I'm disappointed nothing was released from this 3-day meeting either.

http://chargerforumz.com/showthread.php?t=108437

I'm already to the point they've delayed long enough with information, I'm modding what I have. The looks while good, are not an overall improvement in my opinion, and lack of other information...

It will be fun to see what Dodge has going on, but they can count me out for at least three years.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Those are old pics. We need something concrete! Come on, Dodge! The Durango has been presented...why not the Charger???

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
I know the police version is super hot!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like the rest of the car changes, just not the stupid door indents. Looks like someone let a 10 year old have a hacksaw and said "make the sides look "cool"" I'm more interested in the power levels of the 6.4..

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
yes they have already revealed the finalized illustrations of what it is most probably going to look like here

[url]http://www.leftlanenews.com/photos/dodge-charger-2011-picture-2-0.html[/URL]

as for the real deal , not yet
Yup, these pics are old. They need to show us the real thing or shut up. Frankly at this stage with all the teasing they've done it's going to be really hard to impress me.

Not feeling the side swoosh, and loss of the hip... but I'm stillinterested in seeing what they're doing. I'm hoping for aluminum blocks, 500+ HP, electric power steering, and the 8-spd on the SRT. Do all that, and they might get me in a few years even with the side swoosh. Heck, with DI and the multi-air they should be able to push 550 HP with little problem.

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
Yup, these pics are old. They need to show us the real thing or shut up. Frankly at this stage with all the teasing they've done it's going to be really hard to impress me.

Not feeling the side swoosh, and loss of the hip... but I'm stillinterested in seeing what they're doing. I'm hoping for aluminum blocks, 500+ HP, electric power steering, and the 8-spd on the SRT. Do all that, and they might get me in a few years even with the side swoosh. Heck, with DI and the multi-air they should be able to push 550 HP with little problem.
Damn for the horsepower, i would just mod what i dont feel to good about. What i would do is embrace it, and mod mod mod!!

·
Registered
11,126 Posts
I haven't seen this pic before. Notice the LED's around the tail. I wonder if they stay on or are part of the brake/signal lights.

·
Registered
208 Posts
They're not like the Challenger - they're like the 1969 Charger...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts