Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tested my 0-60 time on my SXT Plus and got a 5.82 seconds. Does this sound correct? For some reason I think this is not right. I was expecting something like 8-9 seconds.

What are some good 0-60 times on the Charger? Stock by the way with no upgrades.

·
Registered
32 Posts
5.82 on a stock SXT? That’s insanely good. My current best is 6.6, which from all I’ve seen is about average with no to minor mods.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
5.82 on a stock SXT? That’s insanely good. My current best is 6.6, which from all I’ve seen is about average with no to minor mods.
I used an app called Car Performance Meter on my iPhone. Unless I’m using it wrong, that’s the time it gave me.

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
All the tests by the major review sites i have seen for the pentastar are right around 6.4 (which i believe is the advertised time by Dodge). 5.82 sounds pretty quick. Even at sea level on a chilly day i don't see that happening.
I have the 1/4m timer on my EVIC, i need to go try it out.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All the tests by the major review sites i have seen for the pentastar are right around 6.4 (which i believe is the advertised time by Dodge). 5.82 sounds pretty quick. Even at sea level on a chilly day i don't see that happening.
I have the 1/4m timer on my EVIC, i need to go try it out.
I guess this app is either no good or I’m not using it properly. I set it to test 0-60 time. I had my buddy press start as I floored the gas. Once it reaches 60 mph the app stops the timer and records the time, speed, and distance, as can be seen by the screenshot. I figured it was too good to be true.

How can I get a more accurate time? Any recommendations?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have only done a 0-60 run once so far and I was clocked at 6.7 seconds on my performance page since I have the Super Track Pack option. I know I can get it lower as this wasn't even using launch control.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts