Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 charger rt. It has a mmx cam, bbk headers, custom exhaust, and tuned by hemifever. Using the evic 0-60 timer the best I can get is 5.8. Seams slow to me lol. What’s your times like and with what mods?

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
This is the best launch I ever did from a stop I cannot seem to repeat. A really disciplined foot the tires barely protested, barked 2nd. Mods in my signature.

Font Gadget Technology Screenshot Electronic device

Reactions: thecoolmankyle

·
Registered
27 Posts
If I could get traction in my rt I would tell ya. I know my 60 foot is 1.84 and 8.124 in the 1/8 mile still spinning at launch.

So I just put if curiosity tried my times again now that I have had more time to learn the cars launching. I was able to get a really good 0-60 time.
Font Gadget Automotive exterior Gas Electronic instrument

·
Registered
149 Posts
If I could get traction in my rt I would tell ya. I know my 60 foot is 1.84 and 8.124 in the 1/8 mile still spinning at launch.

So I just put if curiosity tried my times again now that I have had more time to learn the cars launching. I was able to get a really good 0-60 time. View attachment 127066
Your car is damn awesome on launch. I pull 3.6 with a set of Nexen Drag Radials and I have a Scat pack

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
LOL, Those with the older chargers, the ones before 2015 can get sub 3 second 0-60 if using the evic onboard to measure. The sensor is in the rear so any, any wheel spin will give you great results. Sorry to burst your bubble but I have recorded 2.4 seconds after I got my supercharger installed back in 2016. Tires just spin but the evic will show a 0-60 time even though you do not go very far.

2015 and up have the speed sensor up front so wheel spin does not affect the evic time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts