Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys since i have never been to the track, i was wondering what times everyone has put up at the track. And if at all possible what time do you think my car should be around with the minor mods i have, in the 1/4 mile. I'm curious to know what time frame my car should fall between.

372 cubic inches of LOVE, Billy Boat Performance exhaust, Mopar Cai, 180 Jett Thermostat, Razors Edge strut tower brace, Suspension Techniques sway bars, Custom Predator 93 octane CAI Tune from johan

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Well guys since i have never been to the track, i was wondering what times everyone has put up at the track. And if at all possible what time do you think my car should be around with the minor mods i have, in the 1/4 mile. I'm curious to know what time frame my car should fall between.

372 cubic inches of LOVE, Billy Boat Performance exhaust, Mopar Cai, 180 Jett Thermostat, Razors Edge strut tower brace, Suspension Techniques sway bars, Custom Predator 93 octane CAI Tune from johan
I think Jontoad has similar mods as you. He runs mid 12's.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If my car us capable of running mid 12's that would be sick. And I would be very surprised. If anyone has any other input please chime in

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
I think mid 12s would be about spot on for you.

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
I would guess around 13 flat.......

It takes alot of practice and Drag Radials to get your car to the mid 12s.....

I would expect to be around 13-13.2 with street tires

·
Registered
89 Posts
Your mods are similar to mine but I use DR's almost exclusively at the track. I have a ton of my runs my youtube channel - [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/BigPSRT8[/URL] I am guessing 13.2 with street tires and low temp / humidity and decent track conditions.

·
Registered
160 Posts
You have similar mods to me so most everybody has been close. On street tire you should be able to get around 13 flat. With proper drag radials, skinnies, good weather, and decent track I've been able to get low 12s in my personal experience. Practice makes perfect though.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well thank you for all the info. i dont see DR's or skinnies in my future so i guess i will have to be satisfied with a possible 13 flat after some seat time and info from seasoned racers. thanks guys. i appreciate all the info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts