Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone identify what wheels these are i figured most chargers or newer cars rans 20" wheels. Theyre 20x8 or 8.5 dual bolt pattern for chevy corvette and i think smaller bolt pettern for dodge/mustang 5x4.5" cant confirm tho tire are 245/35/20s and fit well.

Please let me know if youve seen these kind of wheels what brand they are and specific part numbers how much they sell for new.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The offset is correct sticks inside fenders but u mean wheels are ugly yeah theyre some dual bolt pattern on a c5 im trying to figure out what brand and part numbers the 245 tells me a 20x8.5" or 8" rim.

Alot of new cars run 20s. I only have two trying to sell them have dual bolt pattern chevy and ford/mopar 5x115mm
Dan i really didnt want to have to remove wheels but yes maybe ill remove one wheel only 2 lugnuts and get specs from backside. Thought maybe someone had seen these before.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As far as offset they tuk in fenders the car has no engine why its lifted upfront. And transmission is in rear cradle c5 corvette.

Im trying to sell these two 18x10.5 +58mm offset oe replica c5 z06 wheels for 230-250$

If i can sell those 20s instead and keep the c5 z06 wheels for the c5.

Some people run a square setup 18x10.5 all around for autocross.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts