Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Black and Orange

Votes: 1 5.9%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright Z I need your help again to help me decide..what color combo should I go with? I have a Brilliant Black Charger.

·
400 cubes of Goodness!!!
10,995 Posts
Um how about more info and side/front/rear profile pics of your car as it looks now. What type of accents are you thinking of? Major mods? Most anything goes with black but some colors are easier to find supporting mods for.

·
Registered
20,981 Posts
I think The Black on Black is very sexy. But I do like black and yellow too!!! But it depends on what kind of theme and all you're wanting to go with!

·
Registered
379 Posts
i say go either black and top banana or black and sublime

·
400 cubes of Goodness!!!
10,995 Posts
Here's a yellow on black example;

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
i say yellow but as you can see i like the yellow

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Um how about more info and side/front/rear profile pics of your car as it looks now. What type of accents are you thinking of? Major mods? Most anything goes with black but some colors are easier to find supporting mods for.
Sorry no good pics yet but its completely stock. I'm thinking of accenting the rims I get in the color I end up going with, but not too sire what else to put the color on yet lol. Thanks for that pic !

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
My vote goes to black and yellow. I've always loved that color combo right there.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Yellow or a dark lime green

IMHO

·
400 cubes of Goodness!!!
10,995 Posts
I've also seen a BB Challenger done in matt black graphics and it was way cool, loved the subtlety of it, as I walked around the car I kept discovering more details he'd done.

·
Banned
9,397 Posts
RED on black gets my vote...:TU::TU:

>> red and black compliment each other so very well...the red just pops...<i'm always partial to red>...:)

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
Black and yellow is a winner, so is black and red.. Either combo is killer...

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
I like the subtle black on black

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Thanks for all your votes guys! Just wanted to show what I may want to do as a vinyl or something. Now these images aren't the best because they were done on a video game LOL and I just took the picture of my tv.

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
I still have to say i like the Black and Yellow and Black and Red the best..

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah I really like black and yellow haha. I like black and green as well! I just can't decide haha

1 - 20 of 20 Posts