Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok - first off, I have to say how incredibly cool those arm rest covers are!
Second of all, I want to thank an amazing forum member here, who will remain nameless (Kim), who has given me a very generous gift certificate for a very minor favor I did for her.
The gift cert was for consolecover.com which I imediately jumped on today. As I was going through the menus I quickly noticed this;

Pictures sometimes aren't accurate, and I don't want to mess up my order, so my question is - how do I know which grey matches my leather seats? I'm thinking Light Slate. How do I know for sure? Are all '06 RTs the same?
HELP!

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
No all 2006 are not the same. I have a different color interior than BnB, both 2006. how about a pic of your interior?

·
Premium Member
7,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
7,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the help, everyone. I found my original list for the car and it says Dk/Lt slate. Since I know it's not the dark slate it must be light slate.
I'm going to start my console order now!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Whew, I was worried there for a minute, your question sounded similar to "What color was Washington's white horse". LOL Congrats on your gift and good luck with your console order.

·
Registered
6,752 Posts
You can find out what color your interior is by opening up the console lid and then unscrewing those to phillips screws near the hinges. On the hinge it says what color the interior is. You might have to completely remove the hinge from the lid and the console because I forgot what side the sticker is on. I did this for mine when I ordered mine from 22elite.com.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts