Dodge Charger Forum banner

7581 - 7597 of 7615 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Vacuumed the glass out of my car after thieves broke into my car last night. They first hit the driver's front door window 7 times and then shattered the rear door window. All to gain access to my trunk to steal my mom's purse. They must have been watching us when we parked and put her purse in the trunk. My poor car.

·
Registered
175 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Took my 2016 Hellcat Charger to the Mopar Eastern Classic show and race yesterday at Maryland International Raceway. Good weather, great racing and a decent car show. There were a variety of Hellcats, Scatpack and R/T’s along with some nice classic Mopars in the show. I don’t worry about trophies but was happy to get a top ten. It’s a little recognition for a nice late model musclecar. Here it is with the famous low 9 second Hellcat Challenger raced by Josh at HHP and the first 9 second Hellcat Charger in the Country, street driven and running 9’s by Linda back in 2015! These were really the poster cars for all aspiring Hellcat owner’s then and now.

·
Registered
8,630 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Put on some stickers. Go to the product review thread more way more detail. Not so happy with this one, gonna see if it grows on me and maybe see what others think. Just not what I expected. Hashes were not tall enough for the regular R/T bumper.

And the tail light tint. Couldn’t be happier. Maybe I shoulda went full dark in stead of the medium.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Put on some stickers. Go to the product review thread more way more detail. Not so happy with this one, gonna see if it grows on me and maybe see what others think. Just not what I expected. Hashes were not tall enough for the regular R/T bumper. View attachment 118648
And the tail light tint. Couldn’t be happier. Maybe I shoulda went full dark in stead of the medium. View attachment 118649
I think the taillight tint is nice an subtle, smoked look! Looks clean AF..especially with the blacked out emblems! The hash marks idk...it def matches the center caps you got recently! It's up to the person though, I'm all for uniqueness and not looking like all the rest of the Chargers on the road...

·
Registered
175 Posts
I think the taillight tint is nice an subtle, smoked look! Looks clean AF..especially with the blacked out emblems! The hash marks idk...it def matches the center caps you got recently! It's up to the person though, I'm all for uniqueness and not looking like all the rest of the Chargers on the road...
Thanks for the feedback. I like the look but I wish I had done differently on the placement... kind of, I really didn’t want a gap at the top. I’ve got a decal guy making me one that says “dodge” in the proper font to fill the space underneath. Will post photos when it happens. If I still don’t like it, well there’s room in the trash.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Changed differential oil and installed a magnetic drain plug.
I found a good source for magnetic drain plugs that has a 24mm x 1.5 size and the 17mm 3/8-drive hex bit socket.
I'm not sure what year models take the same plug but if your part number is the same as a 2013 R/T its a good indicator.
Prices are super fair, orders are shipped quickly, and service is great. I ordered the plug, then seen the tool and made another order, they sent an email saying the refunded the shipping on the tool and included it in the 1st order.
The magnet is fairly strong.

The links. Plug Tool

·
Registered
175 Posts
Changed differential oil and installed a magnetic drain plug.
I found a good source for magnetic drain plugs that has a 24mm x 1.5 size and the 17mm 3/8-drive hex bit socket.
I'm not sure what year models take the same plug but if your part number is the same as a 2013 R/T its a good indicator.
Prices are super fair, orders are shipped quickly, and service is great. I ordered the plug, then seen the tool and made another order, they sent an email saying the refunded the shipping on the tool and included it in the 1st order.
The magnet is fairly strong.

The links. Plug Tool

They got oil pan plugs?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey!
Need help My 2008 Charger started having issues out of nowhere! Drove it all morning parked it & then later on wouldnt start at all!!! Try canle jumping & nothing! Tried checking the battery and replacing with new one & nothing. Car is completely dead!!!! No lights come on or radio, only a red blinking small light come one when i put the control key inside, i had my mechanic checked it and he even says he tryed checking alternator and alternator is in good conditions & hes in loss of words that dosent know what else to check, he tried doing 5 different keys to check whats wrong that maybe that could be the issue and he said nop that it didnt solve the problem! Its been 4 months and i need my car back ASAP anyone help!!!!!!

7581 - 7597 of 7615 Posts