Dodge Charger Forum banner

7681 - 7700 of 8124 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Well the CEL came back on. Can't say I'm surprised since they warned it could be thanks to a thermostat sensor. Gonna investigate that.

EDIT: As indicated in an earlier post, the CEL is due to the thermostat this time. Luckily this looks like a much easier/quicker fix so either I'll do it myself or my shop can do it for cheaper than what the OPS was.

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
9,164 Posts
Gave it a bath, hopefully the last one I have to give it.

Reactions: Nuwanda

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
^^Haha YES!!! Perfection....

·
Registered
520 Posts
Took her to Auto Zone when my Check Engine light came on. Held my breath, hoping for inexpensive news. Came back as a "loose gas cap", which is interesting since this car isn't built with one. I'm told by my mechanic this is nothing major, just clear the code, and see if it comes back. So, no expensive repair, I guess. Maybe I'll spend the $$ on mods instead? Lol

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
Ordered a catch can

·
Registered
739 Posts
Took her to Auto Zone when my Check Engine light came on. Held my breath, hoping for inexpensive news. Came back as a "loose gas cap", which is interesting since this car isn't built with one. I'm told by my mechanic this is nothing major, just clear the code, and see if it comes back. So, no expensive repair, I guess. Maybe I'll spend the $$ on mods instead? Lol
I had the same thing happen when I had my 2013. I replaced the round rubber seal that attaches to the inside of the fuel door and it never happened again.

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
Today it got a bath, clay bared, compound a few places, swirl remover, finishing polish all with a DA polisher then a coat of Zaino clear Seal.

Reactions: Nuwanda and MadMaxx

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
Finished the exterior detail, Zaino on the roof then polished the wheels, Zaino on the wheels and tire shine.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Man, all you guys with your nice clean rides lol...I just wish that it would stop snowing for like half a sec so I can detail my baby like you guys :cautious:

7681 - 7700 of 8124 Posts