Dodge Charger Forum banner

7961 - 7980 of 8002 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts

Lookin good!

I plan on going the route of the Eiback kit instead of coilovers..feel like there is a tendency for a lot more to go wrong with coilovers given our winters, lol.
Thank you! Yeah I understand that line of thinking....however I also think they may be beneficial due to the adjustability....but yeah I dunno lol. I live in fort mcmurray so I cant really go any lower anyway. I have to say though, the car rides like before, just handles a lot better and I like the stance.

·
Registered
67 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Have you installed any tint on your headlight and fog lights?
I have some Lamni-x at home but dont trust myself to not f the install up : /
Yeah, I've installed VViViD Vinyl's Honeycomb headlight tint to all 4 markers, the headlights and did have them on my taillights, but started pulling back and wrinkling, and I've installed Luxe Tint on all lenses of my '14 R/T Plus AWD...and I just installed new Luxe tint on my new center taillight along with the Luxe racetrack lettering kit and don't regret it! Luxe's products are far superior to anything else on the market and the fact that they make it so damn easy by pre-cutting their tint for car specific applications makes install a breeze! Oh and I also do have their door sill raised (embossed) vinyl on my car...

Got the Luxe Tint today and installed on the new lense and installed on the car! Looks way better without the cracks, scratches and film degradation that I had on my stock lense...plus, full racetrack and no covering the top lol

20200522_143047.jpg

20200522_152642.jpg

20200522_154150.jpg

20200522_161023.jpg

·
Registered
67 Posts
Looks good!!!!!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thanks man!!! Those scats are sick though, I went to pick one of those up and returned with my awd hahaha.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Replaced the HIDs and high beam bulb. I couldn't remove the HIDs using the easy method so I had to remove the bumper.
View attachment 120957
Damn man, so you couldn't access from the inner wheel well? That so sucks that you had to pull the bumper! At least you got it done though!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Damn man, so you couldn't access from the inner wheel well? That so sucks that you had to pull the bumper! At least you got it done though!
I didn't try that way. There was enough room getting to it from the engine bay. I don't have the stock air box and I only had to remove the catch can. The bulb retainer would not move so I decided to just remove the bumper. Even with the housing on the table I still had to fight the bulb retainer. I don't know why they were so difficult to remove. Maybe because they are the stock bulbs and never been replaced? This is the 2nd time I have removed the bumper, it's actually not too bad.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I didn't try that way. There was enough room getting to it from the engine bay. I don't have the stock air box and I only had to remove the catch can. The bulb retainer would not move so I decided to just remove the bumper. Even with the housing on the table I still had to fight the bulb retainer. I don't know why they were so difficult to remove. Maybe because they are the stock bulbs and never been replaced? This is the 2nd time I have removed the bumper, it's actually not too bad.
Yeah, it's not too bad....idk, when I first replaced the stock HID's in my '14, they came out with really no issues and pulled from the inner wheel well...yours must have been locktited in there or something lol :LOL:

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Updated the tails, added some vinyl decals underneath the
15D9D867-B9AA-41F6-80D9-5D858BC60AE2.jpeg

Also, finally got around to wrapping the hood. Sill got the roof and trunk to do but it’s a start
780D4B90-2B41-4BFD-BCD7-04F1C250121C.jpeg

875678C4-8C5B-4024-B945-8EF9D90B42F9.jpeg

2E86721A-AA01-4244-8B7C-39D8F0A5AB5A.jpeg

·
Registered
1,193 Posts

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Holy Sh$t!!!

How long you been working with vinyl for?
Looks 100% like a professional installation..
Thanks bro! It’s really only been twice now that I’ve done it. But I’m definitely getting the hang of it.

Yeah man, that's what I'm talking about! Looks fantastic brother, and hood wrap definitely looks and turned out killer!
Hey bro thanks! Yea I’m getting there man. One step at a time.The car is really coming around now

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
7961 - 7980 of 8002 Posts