Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
9,116 Posts
Today it got a bath.

Reactions: Nuwanda

·
Registered
993 Posts
(Yesterday) Swapped a Chrysler 300 2014 RB5 NAV radio into a 2013 R/T with no problems. Updating it was the work, it was way behind. After the install I started HERE.

·
Registered
11 Posts
me likes the squiqley roads mainly when im on two wheels....yeehaaaa. too bad that road 130 is waaaaayy too far west for me, it looks like ALOT fun. I live near cincy.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Gave it a well deserved washing.

Its been raining here most of the last 2 weeks so, it was pretty grungy...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Did a quick roadside diagnosis and repair...
While I was driving, the engine suddenly died and would not start back. Turned over fine but wouldn't start. First thing I did was check the fuses. I found the 25 Amp fuse in the #6 spot (Injectors and Coils) was shot. I replaced it with a spare from my glovebox and, as I suspected it would, it blew as soon as I tried starting the engine. Did a quick internet search and got a couple of hits saying a short in the coil or injector wiring could be the cause. Checked the wiring going to the injectors and coils and it looked ok. But, when I was checking the harness on the drivers side I found that the wire going to the resistor or, is it a Capacitor? that is bolted to the back of the head, had a bad spot in the insulation. And, it had bare wire touching the head. I put some electrical tape on the wire and, replaced the fuse and it fired right up. Maybe 30-40 minutes total on the side of the road.
I am on a vacation right now but, will do a more permanent repair when I get back home.
I love easy fixes 😁

·
Registered
993 Posts
I guess no one would care what year model or engine, doesn't matter.

Reactions: POWERMAN

·
Registered
13 Posts
2008 Dodge Charger 5.7
It's in my signature...

·
Registered
221 Posts
Just some road trip pics. Went north to visit family. The required GGB photo.

also had to do the the Avenue of the Giants, not the first ride but never gets old.

Maybe it’s the kids in the car but the posted 55 is a decent ride though here. All the tourists pull over fast cause they all wanna do 2.5 to see the trees. Good ride. Went to the river the fam lives on.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Changed the oil, emptied the catch can, had the tires rotated, then found out it can't pass the Emissions part of Inspection because of my 93 octane tune. Tried to reinstall the original tune and was surprised to find it not saved on my Diablosport i3. Guess I still have a lot to learn. Calling Diablosport tomorrow to see if I'm missing anything before I let the dealership reflash the PCM to get Emissions done.

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
9,116 Posts
It was driven in a 15 minute shower this week so it got a bath.

Reactions: Nuwanda
8061 - 8080 of 8093 Posts