Dodge Charger Forum banner

8101 - 8120 of 8125 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hey can you link or pm me where you got those? I got some matte black ones that looked killer but have faded a bit so they’re more of a dark grey now lol. Only lasted about a year.
I just got them on eBay, so they were probably the same ones you got. The link below is the exact listing I bought from, but they're only the red/black. There should be matte black ones in the similar items list though.

Reactions: Slickwilly613

·
Registered
527 Posts
Added XPEL ceramic window tint. Went with 20%, cops hate 5% around here. Apologies for the "Before" pic quality, I'm assuming the rain and humidity fogged my crappy phone lens. Very happy with the look of the tint against the Granite Crystal paint. In need of a good waxing, though! Lol
Tint before.jpg
Tint after.jpg

·
Registered
84 Posts
Added Instagram decals. Excuse the Ash, California fires are real bad where I live.

Reactions: Nuwanda

·
Registered
50 Posts
So while out and about today, I stopped by my friendly tire dealer to see how much for a set of TPMS sensors for the 2010 Charger, 3.5 big block (lol). I have been using these guys for years, and after I stopped laughing, I realized he was serious. These would cost more than the Michelin tires I put on about a year ago.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Oh yea, I can pick them up from Amazon pretty cheaply. I just thought it was rather ridiculous for this kind of charge. I am all for paying what needs to be paid, but come on.

·
Registered
527 Posts
So while out and about today, I stopped by my friendly tire dealer to see how much for a set of TPMS sensors for the 2010 Charger, 3.5 big block (lol). I have been using these guys for years, and after I stopped laughing, I realized he was serious. These would cost more than the Michelin tires I put on about a year ago.
Amazon's price is $42.67 per sensor. Not such a friendly tire dealer after all? Lol. Holy markup, Batman!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Put in a Pedal Commander and I must say... damn!
Really wish I bought one of those before I moved, they're illegal in Cali for "reasons". :rolleyes:

Reactions: mofogo

·
Registered
158 Posts
Really wish I bought one of those before I moved, they're illegal in Cali for "reasons". :rolleyes:
In California most fun things are banned. Long tube headers, some engine tuning programmers, anything that affects the engine. Companies have to pay to get their parts approved even if they don't cause cars to pollute more. Good thing there are a lot of companies that will still ship there "illegal" parts here. "This part is NOT C.A.R.B Approved and cannot be installed for use on any emission controlled vehicle in California" LOL, OK, I won't install it ;)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Got new insurance, re registered for 2 years, oil changed, winter wheels and tires put on and tonight will be new passenger side mirror installed lol.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Tried and failed at replacing my brakes and rotors. While I was crying over the fact I don't have a 13/16 socket I noticed my sway bar bushing is warn out. Maybe that's why i'm getting that popping noise from the front? I could just replace the bushings but would it be an issue to replace the front sway bar with a better performing one or should they be done as a set(front and rear)?

EDIT, edited for better clarification and stuff....

·
Registered
73 Posts
Replacing just the front bushings should be fine, though if they're worn, youre probably in need of the end links as well.

Reactions: Maxwell Meyer

·
Registered
158 Posts
Replacing just the front bushings should be fine, though if they're worn, youre probably in need of the end links as well.
I meant replacing the sway bars with aftermarket ones like Eibach. I know some brands sell them as front/rear only or as a pair.Ill most likely replace the end links too since I am there anyways.

8101 - 8120 of 8125 Posts